09 December 2009

Exit stage left

It is just simply unbelievable that a year has past, and we are almost ready to board the plane and start the journey home. What a year, indeed.

This past Friday, I had my exit interview with Polytechnic's Rector, Dr. Tjama Tjivikua. The Rector and his office have done an extraordinary job to provide a smooth year for us, and it was a good conversation about the year and future plans.

If you want to read the details of my professional year in Namibia, you can see my final report (a PDF file) to Polytechnic of Namibia by clicking here.

Thanks to everyone at the Polytechnic for their assistance! In the photo below: the Rector, some guy from Nebraska, Ms. Neaveara Olivier (International Relations), and the Polytechnic's Director of Rectorate Affairs. They presented me a copy of The Atlas of Namibia.






No comments: